Mystara and the Path to Immortality
20% Income to High King (usually in form of military troops)
10% income to theocracy (church).
Follow costs and rules associated with War Machine Rules.
- One Officer is required per 40 troops (Troops Level+1, x2 Cost)
- One armorer per 50 troops (100gp / month).
- One smith per 50 mules/horses (25gp / month).
- One Artillerist for siege equipment (750gp / month)
- One Seneschal, lesser noble, responsible for everything when PC away (4000gp / month or as a retainer)
- One Steward, responsible for day-to-day affairs of stronghold (1000gp / month)
- Thralls (peasants), 5% of population available.
- One Magistrate per 1000 families (200gp / month)
- One Sheriff per 250 families (100gp / month)
- One Provost per 50 families (20gp / month)
- One Warden per settlement (20gp / month)
Stronghold Positions (optional)
- Marshall, weapon trainer (2000gp / month, F9+)
- Castellan, military operation of stronghold (2000gp / month, F5-9)
- Guard Captain, security (4000gp+ / month, F9+)
- One Bailiff per operating section of castle (i.e. Dungeon, Walls… ) (20gp / month)
A Dominion’s Confidence Level is a measure of the populace’s satisfaction with its ruler.